Script Timer is now compatible with OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) and OS X 10.10 (Yosemite).
NEW: Apps & More Software Design, Inc. is now developing apps for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Our first application, Mental Health Scales, is described on our mobile applications site.
When you care when a script or program runs, Script Timer is the proven, easy to use scheduler.
Script Timer will schedule:
- Applescript scripts and applets
- Automator workflows
- perl and shell scripts
Uses include (among many others):
- automated execution of any task from checking the mail to emptying the trash
- desktop publishing font cleanup
- software development build scheduling
- control of a Macintosh-based advertising kiosk
- office file maintenance
- at home or in the office reminder
When you have professional sound scheduling needs (or just demand the best at home) Track Timer is the proven, powerful iTunes scheduler. NOTE TO EXISTING USERS:The original version of Track Timer distributed with Script Timer 2.6.4 does not work with iTunes 11 due to some change made by Apple. Please refer to the Track Timer page for details.
- public and Internet radio stations in several countries
- churches, where Track Timer runs the carillon and saves the congregations thousands of dollars
- sound consultants who provide music environments for malls and businesses
- individuals who want to wake up or come home to music
- people who want to supplement their home security by scheduling iTunes play while they are away
Imagine how it can shape the sound use in your home.
When you need a simple and easy way to track billable hours on multiple projects on a Mac OS X computer.
Ideal for graphic artists and other self-employed professionals who make their living in front of a Mac working for several clients.
Applications for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
Apps & More Software Design, Inc. is now developing apps for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Our first application, Mental Health Scales, is described on our mobile applications site.